JLCPCB Prototype for $2(Any Color): https://jlcpcb.com
★☆★Recommended Electronics supplier :🎆🎆★☆★
👉 Utsource : https://www.utsource.net
Hey guys! Here is a new tutorial to guide you step by step while making this kind of super amazing electronic projects which is the “Arduino midi controller”. You will find below all the download links that you need.
★☆★Big Bang in JLCPCB:🎆🎆★☆★
No charge for extra color fee . ^_^
Regular 2 layer board (within 100mm 100mm) is $2 for any color!!
★☆★ HOT SALES AT SEEEDSTUDIO 🏅 ★☆★
Arduino Products at Seeed Studio! https://www.seeedstudio.com
★☆★ OUR LATEST PROJECT 🏅🤖 ★☆★
👉 Arduino CNC Plotter machine : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojkWb…
★☆★ The necessary components ★☆★
– The PCB that we’ve order it from JLCPCB
– Arduino Nano : https://amzn.to/2WjS51Y
– 12 Arcade push buttons : https://amzn.to/2CB6UGi
– 4 Slide potentiometers : https://amzn.to/2Uc8dFk
– 2 rotory potentiometers : https://amzn.to/2FsEi2v
– 1KOhm resistor : https://amzn.to/2U61E7d
– Some header connetcors : https://amzn.to/2OpEDXF
★☆★ Download the schematic and PCB ★☆★
– The schematic (PDF) : https://www.mediafire.com/file/vuq38q34dyb1mwe/Schematic_Arduino_MIDI_Controller.pdf/file
– The circuit GERBER file : https://www.mediafire.com/file/dfverva9ab59z5j/Gerber_MIDI_Controller_20190309114905.zip/file
★☆★ Download the Arduino CODE ★☆★
– MIDI controller code : https://www.mediafire.com/file/zeqyj52g87yq431/MIDI_Controller.rar/file
★☆★ Download the Box DXF files ★☆★
DXF files : https://www.mediafire.com/file/in81f1b19rj5o53/MIDI_Controller_CAD.rar/file
★☆★ Video link for Ableton config ★☆★
★☆★ SUBSCRIBE TO ME ON YOUTUBE: ★☆★
★☆★ FOLLOW ME BELOW: ★☆★
Hackaday : https://hackaday.io/MegaDAS
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MEG.DAS1/?fr…
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MEGADAS1
Hackster : https://www.hackster.io/mega-das
I'm trying to build one but when I connect the controller to my pc and open it in hairless, the channels from the fader are jumping… How can I solve this problem? Thank you!
No link below.
hahaha his voice
Not much actual educational info, A lot of ad placement.
Hey once its all built do you need your computer by you or can u use just the controller?
Wow, this is really looking like Gustavo Silveira's Flipper Dj
Guess it's a coincidence…
so you have to have these two other programs running for it to work? bummer, was hoping to use this with a hardware synth
GREAT! ANOTHER MIDI controller I can't get the damn software to work on. Can't even extract yours, I just get nothing but file OPEN errors. Wonderful. Guess I'm still looking for a working setup. How damn disappointing.
A practice or training mode would be cool. With the buttons lighting up to indicate which one to hit next.
Was that 45 dollars for ONE arduino nano????? Jesus…
my dude flux is your friend, but other than that good video!
This is exactally what i was looking to build with the arcade keys 2 knobs and 4 crossfaders. Funny how everything you think is an original idea has already been done lol.
Intro is too long
Go to 1:22
will this code work for an arduino uno?
itse me mario
Thank you so much!