This video is about DIY Car Mods under $30.00 dollars (Must Haves)
This video illustrates some of the nice mods I found for under $30.00. This mods were done on a 2015 Chevy Corvette Stingray Z51 but can probably incorporate into any car.
1. Chrome Brake Booster Cover (2pc) – $30.00
2. Painted Intake Cover – $30.00
3. Painted Side Plates – $30.00
4. Vinyl Tint Sidemarker and Reflector Blackout Covers – $20.00
5. Fuse Box, Hood Strut, and Wheel Center Cap Carbon Fiber 4D Vinyl – $20.00
6. Sun Visor Vinyl – $20.00
7. Hood Liner Polished Steel Buttons – $20.00
8. LED Interior Light Bulb Replacement – $20.00 to $30.00
Please feel free to use the comment section to ask any questions.
I cant believe you are making the car a Chevrolet CorRICE. How much power them stickers adding? Lmao.
1712 Great stuff James try out my classic car vids
Great vid and sweet vette!
Man that looks good 🤙
i subbed, sub back plz and lets all work together 🙂
3:40 that thing is actually illegal…. you HAVE TO HAVE these warning signs on your car… while I agree they look like shit… it is an obligation
nice car bra
I like it ,keep going
This really gave me some ideas thanks
Great Video Bro make more?👍
Very informative! Don't know how you do it !
Great video keep uploading more👍👍👍
Dope vid dope car! Do you know any mods I could do to my 2015 Dodge Challenger?
Loving the car 😍
Great vid 🙂
Nice vid man!
Sorry the video is so bad on the vinyl side mark tint. I'm about to release a video featuring these…
I will add an update video in a couple months with some more mods. Stay tuned…