H&H’s style director Kimberley Brown takes you behind-the-scenes of her DIY kitchen transformation. She wanted to refresh her wood cabinets, so she recruited video producer and stylist Reiko Caron to help her paint them. See how a fresh coat of white paint brightens the upper cabinets, while seafoam green lowers add a subtle pop of color. Removing the doors on the cabinet above the sink gave the small space an airy feeling. Plus, discover the design duo’s top tips — and mistakes to avoid — when painting your cupboards (think: use primer first when you’re painting solid wood and make sure to label the door hinges).
MORE DESIGN INSPIRATION
• Subscribe to H&H’s YouTube Channel https://goo.gl/IZae51
• Beautiful photo galleries https://houseandhome.com/galleries/
CONNECT WITH HOUSE & HOME!
• Facebook https://facebook.com/houseandhomemagazine/
• Instagram https://instagram.com/houseandhomemag/
• Pinterest https://pinterest.com/houseandhome/
• Twitter https://twitter.com/HouseandHome