This is our 39 curb appeal ideas.
1. paint a bright front door.
2. Front Door paint Apple Ap
3. paint a storm door:
4. How to give your door a good scrub.
5. Spray paint your existing door hardware.
6. house numbers a font upgrade.
For the decals and DIY:
7. Frame your door.
8. Add a stylish door knocker.
9. Add some new porch lights.
10. Or, just upgrade the ones you have with $1.
11. Add tile to a plain concrete entryway.
12. Or, make faux tiles with concrete stain.
13. Adding layers of plants.
14. Add some hanging planters.
15. an inexpensive planter tall by glueing two pots together.
16. a vertical planter for a small porch
17. a gold-dipped DIY planter
, and the cedar one.
18. how to mix and match colorful plants.
19. Wood stain an aluminum garage door.
20. Or class it up with DIY carriage house doors.
21. Take it up and add a pergola with climbing vines.
22. Make a faux stair runner added with paint.
23. Protect an exposed foundation with ready-made panels.
24. Camouflage non decorative electrical boxes.
25. And hide your AC unit.
26. Add makeover to a mailbox a makeover.
27. Revamp an welcome mat.
28. Or, personalize a cheap natural mat.
Directions at The Sits Girls.
29. enrich faux shutters to your front windows.
30.How to repair any torn screens.
31. Pressure wash everything!
32. Add some window boxes.
33. Hang up your hose.
34. Or, stick it in a cool copper pot.
35. How to Get rid of weeds with an non toxic DIY spray.
36. Create your own flower beds.
37. Create your own flower bed around a tree
38. Add some simple edging to any flower beds.
39. A cozy porch swing.
Your Call High Quality
You can read the full legal agreement here: Creative commons – Attribution – No Derivative Works..
Love it! So many good ideas
Gave up as soon as I heard that voice!
I turned off the sound, easy to follow.
you scratched my cd
Robotic voice channeling "Siri" killed it for me
4:44 ~ You can power wash stucco
4:55 ~ Never power wash stucco
I can't stand the voice either!!!!!!!! Ughhh
She said to power wash stucco then said never power wash stucco
crappy old ideas
Thank you for the great ideas.
I love your compilations! Please go back to your lovely voice overs!!! That computerized voice is so annoying, I won't watch any video that has it! Eventually; I'll have to unsubscribe because that's what I've done to soooooooooo many other channels!
Nothing ANNOYS me more than when I press play on a video only to hear a computer generated voice providing information. How hard was it for the person who made this video to provide their own voice?
That mechanical voice is awful!!
Get rid of the voice – Why do people do this? – It is totally annoying and I did not watch the video
The voice is awful, I'd maybe watch the videos if it wasn't so annoying
My Creative Mailbox Planter has added curb-appeal to our home and is bringing smiles to our mail-carrier and community with seasonal changes. You can find it on Amazon/Creative Mailbox Planter. It is Made in the USA
love the ideas… but I cant stand that voice
Jessica Probus needs to LEARN how to pronounce basic words.
NEVER POWER WASH WINDOWS!!!!!!!!!
can't see with very large print
I heard power washing masonry will push the dirt into the brick?
27,500 views way to go. Thank you for the video and tips. Natural stone is my favorite way to really add curb appeal to the front of a home
Thank you so much,best day video I've ever seen! Great ideas,very informative, clear voice with narrator! Keep them coming! Thanks again Donna
I m passing this on to all home owners I know!
Why would you want to draw attention to your home… Ooo to get broken into right