Insane build project of a 2015 Chevy Colorado Prerunner.
2015 Chevrolet Colorado
– 730hp Wegner Dry Sump LS7 with FAST intake
– 4L80E trans
– Currie Full floater rear with 9″
– C&R Radiator
– Full custom built Roadster Shop chassis and long travel suspension
– 22″ front and 27″ rear travel
– J-arm style front and 4-link style rear
– 4130 front arms, spindles and trailing arms
– Fox racing 2.5″dia coils and 3.5″ series bypass with 2.5 bumpstops
– Ultra 103 rims with 37×12.5R17 BF Goodrich Baja T/A KR
– Wilwood 6 piston front and rear brakes
RS says it took the “no comprises” statement seriously, and it shows. Gone is the original engine sitting under the hood and, instead, a dry-sump 7.0-liter LS7 V8 engine making 730 hp is powering this bad boy, paired to a 4L80E transmission. But, the concept doesn’t rely on the fact this is most likely the only LS7-powered Chevy Colorado in existence.
The tuning shop has crafted a full-blown custom suspension for the 2015 Colorado Prerunner with 22-inch front and 27-inch rear travel, and a Curie Full floater nine-inch rear end.
As if all of that custom work isn’t enough, the 2015 Colorado Prerunner benefits from 4130 front arms, spindles and trailing arms, Fox racing 2.5-inch diameter coils and 3.5-inch series bypass with 2.5-inch bump-stops and Wilwood six-piston front and rear brakes.
Finally, a set of massive BF Goodrich Baja T/A KR tires provide the means to take the 2015 Colorado Prerunner anywhere.
Truck was built by:
28775 N. Rte 83
Mundelein, IL 60060