Welcome to part 1 of our shed build showing the skid foundation and floor system. This will probably be a 3-part series covering floor, walls, and roof. It will be a 12’x24′ wooden shed with a single slope metal roof and either T1-11 or LP SmartSide siding.
Making some improvements on the previous two floor systems I’ve had a chance to try. Went with 2″x8″ joists, secured with joist hangers, on 4″x4″ treated skids set on gravel trenches. Hopefully, this will last for many years.
Please let me know down below if you have any questions or comments, and stop back to see the walls and ceiling go up. Trying to get it all up before the worst of the monsoons hit! Thanks for watching!
Thanks to Taylor for all the help!
* Check out our blog at https://midlifeprices.wordpress.com
* Find us on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/midlifeprices/
* Check out Pam’s Facebook Art page at https://www.facebook.com/PamelaPriceArt/
* Check out Pam’s Etsy Shop at
* If interested in snail mail, we’re at:
Pam & Brian
PO Box 295
Saint David, AZ 85630
Island by MBB https://soundcloud.com/mbbofficial
Outro – Fresh by MBB – https://soundcloud.com/mbbofficial